MACH 1 HVLP
There are many types of spray guns available in the present market. Among those the MACH 1 is a HVLV type spray gun which is more satisfactory for painting purpose in comparison with the other spray guns considering the price. The manufacturer is Neiko Tools. The spray gun can be operated with high transfer efficiencies.
The gun operates according to the standards of California South Coast Air Quality Management (SCAQMD) for high volume low pressure (HVLP) gun. The gun has a 1.3 mm tip. The MACH 1 HVLP has some excellent features which have made the gun different from other low budget spray guns. Some notable features are:
- The most important thing about the gun is its price. You would not get a better gun under $100 in the market. Though the gun costs very less, it is of high quality.
- Lightweight drop-forged aluminum body and stainless steel fluid passages which ensures longevity and performance. The gun is also made to stand up under hand and suitable for continuous use.
- The gun is also very efficient. It requires less amount of paint for painting the same area comparing to other similar guns.
The only drawback of this MACH 1 spray gun is that it is bit heavier than some similar products. So sometime your hand might got tired if you work for a long time. Despite this small limitation it is better to buy it considering its cost and other advantages. So you can buy this without any hesitation for your painting project. Any other information about this spray gun is available in internet.
Binks hvlp spray gun Model 7
If you are not a professional and want to try painting yourself, the binks HVLP spray gun Model 7 could be a perfect choice for you. With this amazing gun you would be able to finish your projects easily with little or no experience of painting with spray gun. You will soon see that the task of painting with materials like oil based urethane is not hard at all. The spray gun will give you a much better finishing than that of a brush. I can assure you that you won’t be disappointed with the result. Don’t panic if you have never worked with a paint spray gun.
There are lots of information on the internet about using spray guns. You will be able to learn from the basics like ‘how you should hold the gun’. After getting the gun, practice on something before painting the real thing. You should be careful about the pressure. Very low or very high pressure can damage the quality. If you read the instructions you will notice that it tells you to keep the pressure low. But you may raise the pressure for a better result. In short, you should do some experiments before starting your real project.
The features of the model 7 gun are:
- Drop forged aluminum body, plated drop forged brass head and stainless steel air valve cartridge
- Large air passages
- Adjustable floating fluid needle valve
- Controls at the back of the gun
- Adjustable spray pattern
Overall, the spray gun will give you guaranteed satisfaction. So, for a real smooth finishing of your painting project, get this gun. You won’t regret your decision.